1) I have enrolled with BOAT (SR) using its Web Portal. But I did not note down my password. What should I do?
You can use the "Forgot Password" button on the Home Page to retrieve your password. Your password will be sent to the mail id provided by you while enrolling.
2) I have enrolled with BOAT (SR) Web Portal. But I did not note down my user id and password. What should I do?
You can send the details of your enrollment (all the data you provided while enrolling) to the mail ids firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We will retrieve your user id and send it to you. You can use the "Forgot Password" button on the Home Page to retrieve your password.
3) What should I enter in the column mentioned as CGPA?
You need to enter either % of marks or CGPA not both. If your university has given you CGPA then enter the number in that column up to two decimal places.
4) Should I enter % symbol along with marks?
No, you need not enter the % symbol along with your marks. You can enter your marks up to two decimal spaces.
5) My College Name / University / Subject field is not available in the list given? What should I do?
If your College Name / University / Subject field is not available in the list given, then choose the "Others" option in the list. A text box will appear with the label "If others, then specify" where you can enter the details regarding your College Name / University / Subject field.
6) What do you mean by University Registration Number?
This is the Register number available on your Provisional / Mark sheet / Degree / Diploma Certificates.
7) Is First Class with Honours and First Class with Distinction the same?
Yes, they are one and the same.
8) I live in a village and there is no street name for my address. What should I type next to street name?
Type the first line of your address next to "Street".
9) What should I type under Village / Locality?
Type the second line of your address next to "Village / Locality".
10) I have enrolled successfully with BOAT (SR) through the Web Portal? What should I do now?
Once you have successfully enrolled with BOAT (SR) and have received your user id and password, you need to log on to our web portal on a periodic basis to check for notifications regarding "Job Mela" displayed at our portal. You can then participate in them using the user id and password provided by us.